Date & Time
What is this about?
Instead of telling you that Nexford is different from other online universities, we’re going to show you!
You’re invited to the Nexford Virtual Tour and get a taste of Nexford University’s learning environment. You’ll hear from Mai Elkelish, a Nexford Application Specialist, Dr. Bill Reed, Associate Faculty at Nexford University and guest speakers , Brian Pecuch, Physical Security Analyst at TD Bank in Canada and Wisdom Ofori, Owner, DesignPlus Graphics. Graphics & Advertising Agency in Ghana
- How you’re onboarded before your first course starts with NXU Orientation
- How to access your course content on both desktop and mobile devices using Canvas
- How you’ll receive faculty feedback, and an example assessment
- How and where you can interact with your classmates
- How to book an appointment with a Success Advisor & Writing Coach
- How to access the NXU library, LinkedIn Learning courses, and Localized You’ll also have the chance to ask us any questions
If you’re wondering whether online education is for you, don’t miss out on your unique chance to get Inside NXU! See you there!
You'll also receive an attendance badge once you've joined our webinar session that you can share on social media.
It seems there are no Virtual Tours currently available
Worry not friend, a new tour will be available shortly! Simply click on the button below and we'll send you an email when it's open for you to register!
Nexford Application Specialist at Nexford University
Dr. Bill Reed
Associate Faculty at Nexford University
Physical Security Analyst at TD Bank
Owner, DesignPlus Graphics. Graphics & Advertising Agency
"Nexford stood out for me in that they offered a modular approach to knowledge transfer in specific areas of expertise, integrated business practice and monthly payments."