NXU Virtual Tour
Date & Time
What is this about?
Instead of just detailing what distinguishes Nexford from other online universities, we invite you to encounter it firsthand! Take part in the Nexford Virtual Tour and submerge yourself in the unique learning environment of Nexford University.
You’ll hear from Mai Elkelish, a Nexford Application Specialist, Dr. Bill Reed, Associate Faculty, you'll also hear from MBA and BBA learners at Nexford University as they share their firsthand experiences with Nexford programs, Saron Habtemichael, Head of Sales and Admission Supervisor, Line Addis Consultancy, Ethiopia and Benjamin Ndovi, Technical Team Lead, One Acre Fund, Rwanda.
We’ll show you how our dynamic, flexible online experience is designed entirely for you, including:
- How you’re onboarded before your first course starts with NXU Orientation
- How to access your course content on both desktop and mobile devices using Canvas
- How you’ll receive faculty feedback, and an example assessment
- How and where you can interact with your classmates
- How to book an appointment with a Success Advisor & Writing Coach
- How to access the NXU library, LinkedIn Learning courses, and Localized You’ll also have the chance to ask us any questions
If you’re wondering whether online education is for you, don’t miss out on your unique chance to get Inside NXU! See you there!
You'll also receive an attendance badge once you've joined our webinar session that you can share on social media.
It seems there are no Virtual Tours currently available
Worry not friend, a new tour will be available shortly! Simply click on the button below and we'll send you an email when it's open for you to register!
Nexford Application Specialist at Nexford University
Dr. Bill Reed
Associate Faculty at Nexford University
"Nexford stood out for me in that they offered a modular approach to knowledge transfer in specific areas of expertise, integrated business practice and monthly payments."